Prep Time: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Serves 9 cups
1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
1 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
4 1/2 tsp gluten free Worcestershire sauce
3 cups Corn Chex Cereal
3 cups Rice Chec Cereal
1 cup salted mixed nuts
1 1/2 cup gluten free pretzels (optional)
1. In large microwave bowl melt margarine on high 1 min.
2. Stir in salt and sauce. Add Chex, pretzels and nuts. Mix until coated.
3. Cook on high 6 min. Stirring every 2 min. Spread on paper towel to cool. Store in airtight container.
Stove Top Directions
1. Preheat oven to 250.
2. In small microwave bowl, melt margarine.
3. In huge shallow roasting pan (15x10x2) add melted margarine, salt and sauce. Stir together. Add Chex, pretzels and nuts. Stir until all pieces are coated.
4. Heat in oven 1 hour. Stir every 15 min. Spread on paper towel to cool. Store in airtight container.
Crunchy Gluten Free Caramel Corn Chex
Mix up you’re traditional gluten free Chex mix with this tasty caramel recipe.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This light, refreshing cheesecake is unlike any cheesecake you’ve had before.