1/3 cup gluten-free Bisquick mix
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup firm butter or margarine
1 3/4 cups gluten-free Bisquick mix
3 Tbs granulated sugar
2/3 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla
3 large eggs
2 cups powdered sugar
1 Tbs butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9×9-inch spring form pan.
2. In small bowl, add all streusel ingredients. Mix with pastry blender, fork or hands until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, add all coffee cake ingredients, stir until blended. Spread coffee cake mixture in prepared pan; sprinkle with toppings.
4. Bake 30 min or until golden brown. Cool completely
5. While coffee cake is baking, in a small bowl add frosting ingredients. Mix until smooth and creamy. Pour over coffee cake once it has cooled completely. Serve right aware or cover in sealed container until ready.
All out of milk? No worries, replace the milk in this recipe with water for the same great tasting breakfast or afternoon snack.
To reheat this coffee cake put a slice in the microwave for 15 sec on high. This will bring back that fresh, hot out of the oven taste. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Bisquick Review
Learn more about Gluten Free Bisquick.
Cranberry Pecan Gluten Free Coffee Cake
This recipe is a family favorite, and can be enjoyed for breakfast or snack at any event.