Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 35-40 min
1 (12 oz) pkg bittersweet chocolate chips
1 cup & 3 tbs butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbs milk
1 Tbs light corn syrup (or honey)
1/4 tsp gluten-free vanilla extract (most vanilla is gluten-free)
3/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-in springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. 2. Place 2/3 of (8 0z) chocolate chips and 1 cup butter in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave for 2 min, stirring between 30 sec. intervals, until completely blended. Add sugar and mix well. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well each time. Add cocoa into bowl and stir until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 35-40 min, or until cake is firm in the center. Cool for 10 min. Run knife around edges of springform pan and removed sides of pan. Set cake aside to cool completely.
4. Meanwhile, begin making the chocolate glaze. Melt remaining (4 0z) chocolate chips and 3 Tbs butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 min, stir until smooth. Add milk, light corn syrup and vanilla.
5. Once cake has cooled, pour glaze onto center. Use a spatula or back of spoon to cover the cake.
6. Chill cake for 30-60 min before serving to allow glaze to set. (But if you can’t help it, don’t worry, just grab a fork and indulge!)
This rich gluten free chocolate cake pairs well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a glass of cold milk. Enjoy!
Delectable Gluten Free Chocolate Dessert
This fast, easy and inexpensive dessert is perfect for any night of the week.
Are Snickers Gluten Free
Check out to see if your favorite candy bar is safe to eat.