Prep: 15 minutes
Bake and Chill Time: 3 hours
1 gluten free pie crust
1 box (6 oz) of gluten free shortbread cookies, crushed into crumbs
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 cups milk
2 pkgs (3 oz) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
1 Tbsp lemon zest
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP Lite Whipped Topping, thawed and divided
2 cups Miniature Marshmallows, divided
2 Tbsp milk
1. Bake empty pie crust according to package directions –OR– Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Add cookie crust mixture to greased pie pan. Flatten crust with spatula until smooth. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes to strengthen the crust.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl add all the filling ingredients to bowl. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes. The mixture will be thick.
3. Spread 2/3 of the the pudding mixture onto bottom of crust; set aside. Add half the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended. Spread over pudding layer in crust.
4. Place marshmallows in large microwaveable below. Add 2 Tbsp milk; stir. Microwave on high 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until well blended. Refrigerate 15 min. or until cooled. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
5. Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or until completely cooled. Top pie with leftover marshmallows and lemon zest if desired.
Mix up this recipe with your favorite pudding flavors and fresh berries. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Pudding Dirt Cups
Your kids will have a blast making this simple pudding recipe with you.
Fresh Gluten Free Raspberry Bars
This flavorful, mouthwatering dessert is a great summer time recipe for any event.