Dirt Cups were one of my favorite recipes to make when I was a kid. This recipe includes the gluten free version of Oreo cookies, chocolate pudding and gummy worms. Your kids will have a blast making this simple recipe with you.
Start to Finish: 10 minutes
15 cookies or 2 rows of KinniToo’s Chocolate Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
1 (3 oz) box Sugar-Free JELL-O chocolate pudding
3 cups skim milk
8 gummy worms
1. Transfer cookies to a sealed plastic bag. Smash cookies with rolling pin until crushed into crumbs. Set aside.
2. Mix instant chocolate pudding with milk as directed on package.
3. In 5 small cups, add half the cookies crumbs to the cups. Scoop pudding into cups, adding a gummy worm in the middle of the process. Sprinkle the rest of the cookie crumbs to the cups. Top each cup with a gummy worm. Enjoy!
Be creative and have fun with this recipe. Mix it up and use your favorite gluten free cookies and pudding flavors. If you’re not in a chocolate mood; try using gluten free shortbread cookies with cheesecake pudding – topped off with fresh berries. Simply delicious!
Gluten Free Chocolate Snicker’s Cookies
These cookies are truly divine. They are soft, rich and use two of my favorite candy bars; Dove Chocolates and Snickers!
Easy Gluten Free Cream Cheese Cookies
These melt-in-your-mouth cream cheese cookies are one of my families favorites! The cookies stay soft and moist for days… if there are any left.
This pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving and fall festivities. This recipe tastes just like the Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake – only gluten free.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook & Chill Time: 5-1/2 hours
Yields 10-12 slices
1 ½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
3 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
5 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
gingersnap cookie crumbs
1. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan. Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter in bowl, mix well. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan and refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and spices until smooth, light in texture. Add pumpkin puree and mix until just blended. Stir in eggs one at a time, scraping side of bowl after each addition. Stir in cream.
4. Pour batter into crust. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Let cheesecake remain in warm oven for another 45 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top each piece with whipped cream, cookie crumbs and caramel drizzle when serving. Enjoy!
Cheesecake will keep for 4-5 days in refrigerator and 2 weeks in the freezer. If you don’t have gluten free ginger snap cookies, simply crush regular short bread cookies into crumbs. The shortbread cookies will taste just as delicious for the crust.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This light, refreshing dessert is unlike any other – it truly is the perfect cheesecake.
Simple Gluten Free Apple Streusel
This gluten-free recipe is real simple to make and taste incredible.
Corn dogs are a great meal for the whole family to enjoy. I came across this recipe on Gluten Freely. This recipe was surprisingly delicious and fairly easy to make.
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
Oil for deep frying
1/2 cup gluten free cornmeal
1/2 cups Bisquick Gluten Free mix
2 Tbsp sugar
1 egg, beaten
2/3 cup milk
1 (16 oz) pkg gluten free hot dogs
Sticks, if desired
1. In deep fryer or heavy saucepan, heat 3-inches oil to 375°.
2. In medium bowl, mix cornmeal, Bisquick and sugar. Beat in egg and milk with whisk. Batter consistency will be of thick pancake batter. If needed, add extra Bisquick mix to thicken. Place hot dogs on sticks, or cut into bite-sized pieces. Roll hot dogs in batter until covered.
3. Fry in hot oil 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Hot dogs may need to be flipped once. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. This recipe makes enough batter for 1 package hot dogs. Serve with ketchup and mustard. Enjoy!
Double this recipe and freeze the leftovers for a busy day. Allow corn dogs to cool to room temperature, then place corn dogs on baking sheet and freeze. Once corn dogs are fully frozen, put them into freezer bags. Reheat the corn dogs in oven at 400° for about 20 minutes.
Gluten Free Chicken Enchilada Bake
This incredible meal includes chicken, corn tortillas and a deluxe cream cheese filling.
Easy One-Dish Lemon Chicken & Potatoes
This easy recipe is a complete meal in one delicious dish.
Posted in Appetizers, Budget Friendly, Fast & Easy, Main Dishes, Party Recipes
Tagged Bisquick Gluten Free, Corn Dogs, cornmeal, Deep Fry, Easy, Fast, Freeze, Inexpensive
This incredible meal includes chicken, corn tortillas and a deluxe cream cheese filling. Not only is it simply divine, it’s also fairly simple to make.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
1 large onion, chopped
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 (8 0z) cream cheese
2 lbs boneless-skinless chicken, cooked and shredded
3/4 cup salsa
1 (8oz) pkg mild cheddar cheese, shredded
16 corn tortillas
2 (14 oz) cans enchilada sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Have one 9×13-inch baking dish ready. Spread one can of enchilada sauce on the bottom of pan.
2. In large saucepan, saute onion in oil over medium-high for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add chili powder, garlic powder and ground cumin.
3. Add cream cheese to large saucepan, cook over low-heat stirring constantly until melted. Add chicken and salsa, stirring over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes until hot. Remove from heat, add 1-1/4 cups of cheddar cheese.
4. Spoon 1/3 cup mixture into each corn tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in pan. Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30. Enjoy!
Cook the chicken on the grill while preparing the mix or simply cook the chicken ahead of time. I usually prepare the enchilada mix, while my spouse grills the chicken. Don’t be afraid to put your man to work, too.
Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
See which brands of taco seasoning are gluten free.
Gluten Free Taco Pasta Toss
Check out this Rachael Ray recipe with a gluten free twist.