This meal is one of my favorites, and has always been a crowd pleaser. I make this pizza for meals and appetizers, and I am always asked for the recipe. Check it out!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Yields: two pizzas, 12 to 16 slices
1 (18.25 oz) package ‘King Arthur’s Flour’ Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
1 1/4 cups warm water
3 large eggs
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cups Sweet & Zesty gluten free BBQ Sauce (or your favorite brand)
1/2 cup red onion, diced
1 (6 oz) package grilled chicken, shredded
2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese, divided
1/4 cup jalapenos (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare pizza crust as package directs with water, eggs and olive oil.
3. Top each pizza crust with BBQ sauce, red onion, chicken, cheeses and jalapenos.
4. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
To make this dish spicier; top with spicy jalapenos and red pepper flakes.
Freeze Gluten Free Pizza Crust
See how to save time and money by freezing homemade gluten free pizza crust.
King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Pizza Crust
Check out gluten free pizza crust reviews and recipes.
This rich pudding cake is extremely easy to make and taste great.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook/Chill Time: 3 hours
1 (15 oz) pkg gluten free yellow cake mix
2 (4 serving size) pkgs JELL-O Chocolate Cook & Serve Pudding
1 cup powdered sugar
4 cups milk
2 Tbs margarine or butter
1. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 9×13-inch pan. Pierce cake with round handle of wooden spoon in 1/2-inch intervals.
2. In medium saucepan, add dry pudding mix and sugar. Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended. Add margarine. Bring to full boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cake.
3. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until ready to serve. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
Mix up this recipe by using your favorite flavor cakes and puddings. Have fun and enjoy!!
Check out other great JELL-O crafty ideas and recipes.
Gluten Free JELL-O Cake
This moist, refreshing dessert is easy to make and perfect for any event.
Cooking well is about finding a balance with the ingredients. And what’s a better balance than fresh strawberries, whip cream and a sweet, moist shortcake underneath?
Enjoy a Gluten-Free Shortcake topped with cool whip and fresh strawberries. This recipe is fun and easy to make, and only takes 15 minutes. Try enhancing this recipe by indulging with Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Syrup drizzled on top.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10-12 min
2 1/3 cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix
1 qt strawberries, sliced
3/4 cup milk (or milk substitute)
1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
Hershey’s Chocolate Drizzle (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. In medium bowl, add Bisquick mix, sugar, butter. Mix in butter with pastry blend or fork. Add milk, eggs and vanilla, stir well. Scoop 8 spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10-12 min or golden brown on top. Cool 5 min. Split biscuit in half, fill and top with strawberries and whipped cream. Drizzle chocolate on top, serve immediately.
These gluten free biscuits keep well stored in a airtight container. Reheat biscuits in microwave for 15 sec before eating leftovers. This helps bring back the warm, fresh out of the oven taste.
Succulent Gluten Free Strawberry Cake
This recipe is literally a piece of cake to make, and you will never know its gluten free.
Gluten Free Bisquick Review
See how Gluten Free Bisquick rates to other gluten free products, and see more Gluten Free Bisquick recipes.
Enjoy these great home-style, fresh mashed potatoes. You will never be able to eat potatoes from a box again!
Start to Finish: 30 min
2 large russet potatoes, peel and cubed
8 small red potatoes, cubed
1/3 cup whipping cream
2 Tbs butter
1/2 tsp salt
Dash of pepper
1. In large sauce pan, fill 2/3 with water, bring to boil.
2. While water is heating; clean, peel and cut potatoes into cubes. Add a dash of salt and potatoes to boiling water.
3. Cook for 15 min on high or until fork is able to enter and exit potatoes easily. Drain well.
4. In large saucepan, add heavy whipping cream, butter, salt to potatoes. Smash with meat smasher or fork until light and fluffy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Be sure to add potatoes to boiling water to prevent potatoes from becoming soggy. For a creamier consistency add additional whipping cream and butter.
We enjoy some skin on our potatoes, so we only peel the brown potatoes and keep the red potatoes skin on. Feel free to peel the potatoes however you desire.
Extremely Cheesy Gluten Free Potatoes
This recipe is a favorite for any occasion, especially if you don’t want to bring home any leftovers.
Dining With Relatives and Friends
See quick tips on dining gluten free with relatives and friends.
This rich flour-less gluten free chocolate cake is not only simple and easy to make; it will even please your gluten-eating friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 35-40 min
1 (12 oz) pkg bittersweet chocolate chips
1 cup & 3 tbs butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbs milk
1 Tbs light corn syrup (or honey)
1/4 tsp gluten-free vanilla extract (most vanilla is gluten-free)
3/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-in springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. 2. Place 2/3 of (8 0z) chocolate chips and 1 cup butter in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave for 2 min, stirring between 30 sec. intervals, until completely blended. Add sugar and mix well. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well each time. Add cocoa into bowl and stir until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 35-40 min, or until cake is firm in the center. Cool for 10 min. Run knife around edges of springform pan and removed sides of pan. Set cake aside to cool completely.
4. Meanwhile, begin making the chocolate glaze. Melt remaining (4 0z) chocolate chips and 3 Tbs butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 min, stir until smooth. Add milk, light corn syrup and vanilla.
5. Once cake has cooled, pour glaze onto center. Use a spatula or back of spoon to cover the cake.
6. Chill cake for 30-60 min before serving to allow glaze to set. (But if you can’t help it, don’t worry, just grab a fork and indulge!)
This rich gluten free chocolate cake pairs well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a glass of cold milk. Enjoy!
Delectable Gluten Free Chocolate Dessert
This fast, easy and inexpensive dessert is perfect for any night of the week.
Are Snickers Gluten Free
Check out to see if your favorite candy bar is safe to eat.
Posted in Budget Friendly, Desserts, Fast & Easy, Party Recipes, Treats
Tagged chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate glaze, delicious, Easter, Easy, Fast, rich
Just like the classic coffee cake Starbucks sells with a tasty twist. This is probably more of an afternoon snack than a breakfast, but I’ll let you decide.
1/3 cup gluten-free Bisquick mix
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup firm butter or margarine
1 3/4 cups gluten-free Bisquick mix
3 Tbs granulated sugar
2/3 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla
3 large eggs
2 cups powdered sugar
1 Tbs butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9×9-inch spring form pan.
2. In small bowl, add all streusel ingredients. Mix with pastry blender, fork or hands until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, add all coffee cake ingredients, stir until blended. Spread coffee cake mixture in prepared pan; sprinkle with toppings.
4. Bake 30 min or until golden brown. Cool completely
5. While coffee cake is baking, in a small bowl add frosting ingredients. Mix until smooth and creamy. Pour over coffee cake once it has cooled completely. Serve right aware or cover in sealed container until ready.
All out of milk? No worries, replace the milk in this recipe with water for the same great tasting breakfast or afternoon snack.
To reheat this coffee cake put a slice in the microwave for 15 sec on high. This will bring back that fresh, hot out of the oven taste. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Bisquick Review
Learn more about Gluten Free Bisquick.
Cranberry Pecan Gluten Free Coffee Cake
This recipe is a family favorite, and can be enjoyed for breakfast or snack at any event.
This gluten-free recipe is real simple to make and taste incredible.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min
4 red apples
2 Tbs firm margarine
1/2 c Gluten Free Bisquick baking mix
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Note: peaches and apples can be used with their skins on or off.
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Peel, core and slice apples. Set apples aside to soak in bowl filled with water. While apples are soaking, in small bowl add firm margarine, Gluten Free Bisquick, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix ingredients together with hands until crumbly.
3. Drain apples and place them in baking dish, add dash of sugar and dash of cinnamon. Spread crumb mixture onto apples.
4. Bake for 45 min, or until apples are soft. Cool for 5 min, then serve.
Try advancing this recipe by topping the dessert with vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle. You’ll be glad you did!
Gluten Free Baking Tips
Check out useful gluten free baking tips for making gluten free recipes and converting old family recipes.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This heavenly cheesecake is unlike ANY cheesecake you’ve had before.
Posted in Budget Friendly, Desserts, Fast & Easy, Vegetarian
Tagged apple, bake, Cheap, cinnamon, dessert, Easy, Gluten Free Bisquick, simple, tasty, Treat