This gluten-free recipe is real simple to make and taste incredible.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min
4 red apples
2 Tbs firm margarine
1/2 c Gluten Free Bisquick baking mix
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Note: peaches and apples can be used with their skins on or off.
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Peel, core and slice apples. Set apples aside to soak in bowl filled with water. While apples are soaking, in small bowl add firm margarine, Gluten Free Bisquick, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix ingredients together with hands until crumbly.
3. Drain apples and place them in baking dish, add dash of sugar and dash of cinnamon. Spread crumb mixture onto apples.
4. Bake for 45 min, or until apples are soft. Cool for 5 min, then serve.
Try advancing this recipe by topping the dessert with vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle. You’ll be glad you did!
Gluten Free Baking Tips
Check out useful gluten free baking tips for making gluten free recipes and converting old family recipes.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This heavenly cheesecake is unlike ANY cheesecake you’ve had before.
Posted in Budget Friendly, Desserts, Fast & Easy, Vegetarian
Tagged apple, bake, Cheap, cinnamon, dessert, Easy, Gluten Free Bisquick, simple, tasty, Treat
I found this strawberry cake recipe, by Laura Fraembs, in Radish Magazine the other day that looked too good to be true. To my surprise the recipe was gluten-free and literally a piece of cake to make.
This cake uses only store-bought gluten free cake mix, frozen strawberries, sugar, flour, eggs, oil, and water. Great cake that only takes an extra 2 minutes to make compared to regular store-bought cake mix.
The best part about this recipe is it will look as though you slaved all day over making this fresh strawberry cake with creamy frosting. No worries though, this recipe only takes 5 minutes to prepare and half an hour to cook!
Succulent Strawberry Cake
Inspired By: Laura Fraembs
Prep Time: 10 min
Start to Finish: 40 min
**Feel free to use any gluten-free flour you have around the house. Various frosting will work as well such as vanilla, strawberry and chocolate frosting. Low fat cool whip can also be used for a healthier substitute.
1 (18 oz) pkg gluten-free vanilla cake mix
4 Tbs. Tapioca Flour
1 (16oz) pkg frozen strawberries, thawed
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup water
1 (3 oz) strawberry gelatin dessert
1 (12 oz) can cream cheese frosting
Note: Be sure to store the gluten free cake in the fridge. I cook this cake for only 30 min, so it will turn out nice and moist.
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease two 8×8-inch pans or one 9-inch spring foam pan.
2.In large mixing bowl, combine gluten free cake mix, flour, eggs, water, gelatin and half of the strawberries. Beat on medium speed for 4 min. Pour batter into well-greased pan.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Complete taste test to ensure cake is cooked thoroughly.
4. Combine frosting and other half of strawberries into bowl and blend strawberries into frosting. Frost cool cake then serve and chill. Enjoy!
Check out other great recipes at Radish Magazine.
Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
This recipe is fun and easy to make, and only takes 15 min!
Posted in Budget Friendly, Desserts, Fast & Easy, Party Recipes, Treats, Vegetarian
Tagged bake, Cake, Cake Mix, frosting, moist, refreshing, strawberry, tasty