This pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving and fall festivities. This recipe tastes just like the Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake – only gluten free.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook & Chill Time: 5-1/2 hours
Yields 10-12 slices
1 ½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
3 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
5 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
gingersnap cookie crumbs
1. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan. Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter in bowl, mix well. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan and refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and spices until smooth, light in texture. Add pumpkin puree and mix until just blended. Stir in eggs one at a time, scraping side of bowl after each addition. Stir in cream.
4. Pour batter into crust. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Let cheesecake remain in warm oven for another 45 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top each piece with whipped cream, cookie crumbs and caramel drizzle when serving. Enjoy!
Cheesecake will keep for 4-5 days in refrigerator and 2 weeks in the freezer. If you don’t have gluten free ginger snap cookies, simply crush regular short bread cookies into crumbs. The shortbread cookies will taste just as delicious for the crust.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This light, refreshing dessert is unlike any other – it truly is the perfect cheesecake.
Simple Gluten Free Apple Streusel
This gluten-free recipe is real simple to make and taste incredible.
This rich pudding cake is extremely easy to make and taste great.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook/Chill Time: 3 hours
1 (15 oz) pkg gluten free yellow cake mix
2 (4 serving size) pkgs JELL-O Chocolate Cook & Serve Pudding
1 cup powdered sugar
4 cups milk
2 Tbs margarine or butter
1. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 9×13-inch pan. Pierce cake with round handle of wooden spoon in 1/2-inch intervals.
2. In medium saucepan, add dry pudding mix and sugar. Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended. Add margarine. Bring to full boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cake.
3. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until ready to serve. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
Mix up this recipe by using your favorite flavor cakes and puddings. Have fun and enjoy!!
Check out other great JELL-O crafty ideas and recipes.
Gluten Free JELL-O Cake
This moist, refreshing dessert is easy to make and perfect for any event.
This recipe is a family favorite for our Christmas morning breakfast, and can be enjoyed for breakfast or snack for any event.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min
4 Tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
1 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cup milk
1 (15oz) package Betty Crocker gluten free cake mix
1/2 cup gluten free flour
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
1/4 cup Gluten Free Bisquick
3/4 cup cranberries, chopped
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9-inch spring form pan.
2. In large bowl, add eggs, 4 tablespoons margarine and sugar. Stir together until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the milk, cake mix, flour and vanilla. Mix together until well combined, about 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. In small bowl, add 1 Tablespoon margarine and Gluten Free Bisquick, stir well. Add cranberries and pecans to mixture, stir until well mixed. Spoon the mixture on top of batter.
4. Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool and enjoy! Store the coffee cake in an air tight container to keep nice and moist.
This recipe can also be used to make 24 regular muffins. Simply use regular size paper cups in two 12 cup muffin pans, and follow instructions included above. If you are short on time; replace the streusel with any gluten free granola of your choice. Enjoy!
The Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
This moist, rich pumpkin bread is truly one of the best gluten free recipes around.
Easy Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
This delicious, easy recipe makes a great breakfast and is easy to travel with.
I found this strawberry cake recipe, by Laura Fraembs, in Radish Magazine the other day that looked too good to be true. To my surprise the recipe was gluten-free and literally a piece of cake to make.
This cake uses only store-bought gluten free cake mix, frozen strawberries, sugar, flour, eggs, oil, and water. Great cake that only takes an extra 2 minutes to make compared to regular store-bought cake mix.
The best part about this recipe is it will look as though you slaved all day over making this fresh strawberry cake with creamy frosting. No worries though, this recipe only takes 5 minutes to prepare and half an hour to cook!
Succulent Strawberry Cake
Inspired By: Laura Fraembs
Prep Time: 10 min
Start to Finish: 40 min
**Feel free to use any gluten-free flour you have around the house. Various frosting will work as well such as vanilla, strawberry and chocolate frosting. Low fat cool whip can also be used for a healthier substitute.
1 (18 oz) pkg gluten-free vanilla cake mix
4 Tbs. Tapioca Flour
1 (16oz) pkg frozen strawberries, thawed
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup water
1 (3 oz) strawberry gelatin dessert
1 (12 oz) can cream cheese frosting
Note: Be sure to store the gluten free cake in the fridge. I cook this cake for only 30 min, so it will turn out nice and moist.
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease two 8×8-inch pans or one 9-inch spring foam pan.
2.In large mixing bowl, combine gluten free cake mix, flour, eggs, water, gelatin and half of the strawberries. Beat on medium speed for 4 min. Pour batter into well-greased pan.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Complete taste test to ensure cake is cooked thoroughly.
4. Combine frosting and other half of strawberries into bowl and blend strawberries into frosting. Frost cool cake then serve and chill. Enjoy!
Check out other great recipes at Radish Magazine.
Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
This recipe is fun and easy to make, and only takes 15 min!
Posted in Budget Friendly, Desserts, Fast & Easy, Party Recipes, Treats, Vegetarian
Tagged bake, Cake, Cake Mix, frosting, moist, refreshing, strawberry, tasty