Prep Time: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Serves 9 cups
1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
1 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
4 1/2 tsp gluten free Worcestershire sauce
3 cups Corn Chex Cereal
3 cups Rice Chec Cereal
1 cup salted mixed nuts
1 1/2 cup gluten free pretzels (optional)
1. In large microwave bowl melt margarine on high 1 min.
2. Stir in salt and sauce. Add Chex, pretzels and nuts. Mix until coated.
3. Cook on high 6 min. Stirring every 2 min. Spread on paper towel to cool. Store in airtight container.
Stove Top Directions
1. Preheat oven to 250.
2. In small microwave bowl, melt margarine.
3. In huge shallow roasting pan (15x10x2) add melted margarine, salt and sauce. Stir together. Add Chex, pretzels and nuts. Stir until all pieces are coated.
4. Heat in oven 1 hour. Stir every 15 min. Spread on paper towel to cool. Store in airtight container.
Crunchy Gluten Free Caramel Corn Chex
Mix up you’re traditional gluten free Chex mix with this tasty caramel recipe.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This light, refreshing cheesecake is unlike any cheesecake you’ve had before.
Posted in Appetizers, Budget Friendly, Fast & Easy, Party Recipes, Treats, Vegetarian
Tagged Chex, Easy, kid friendly, Peanuts, pretzels, snacks, tasty
Prep Time: 15 min
Start to Finish: 1 hour 15 min
4 cups popped microwave popcorn
4 1/2 cups Corn Chex or Rice Chex cereal
1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts, if desired
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs corn syup
1/4 tsp vanilla*
1. Remove unpopped kernels from popcorn.
2. In large bowl mix popcorn, cereal and peanuts.
3. In medium bowl microwave butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla for 2 min, stir after 1 min, until mixture is boiling.
4. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
5. Microwave on high 5-6 min, stirring well every min. Spread on wax paper to cool. Stir the Crunchy Caramel Corn Chex occasionally on the wax paper to break up the mix. Enjoy!
Traditional Gluten Free Check Party Mix
This recipe is the perfect treat for any occasion.
Old Fashioned Gluten Free Recipes
This traditional recipe is great delicious and easy to make.
Posted in Budget Friendly, Fast & Easy, Party Recipes, Treats
Tagged Caramel, Chex, Easy, Fast, Party Mix, Peanuts, Popcorn, Quick, Snack, Treat