Mix up your tradition JELL-O recipe with this fun, easy recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 8 hours
Yields 5 ½ cups
1-1/2 cups boiling water
1 pkg (3 oz) JELL-O Brand Gelatin
1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, frozen or thawed
1. Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
2. Remove from heat, whisk in COOL WHIP until blended.
3. Refrigerate 8 hours or until firm.
JELL-O makes a great, light snack with lunch or bedtime treat. Have some fun with your kids and use cookie stencils to cut cute shapes out of the jello. Enjoy!
Is JELL-O and Pudding Gluten Free
Check to learn more on purchasing safe gluten free JELL-O and Pudding brands.
Gluten Free JELL-O Cake
This moist, refreshing dessert is easy to make and gluten free!
This moist, refreshing dessert is easy to make and gluten free! Be creative and make tasty cupcakes, holiday cakes, birthday cakes and even carrot cakes with this process. Have fun and enjoy!!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook/Chill Time: 4.5 hours
1 (15 oz) pkg ‘Betty Crocker’ gluten free yellow cake mix
1 cup boiling water
1 pkg (3 oz) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
½ cup cold water
1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
1. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 9×13-inch pan. Cool cake in pan 15 min. Pierce cake with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
2. In small saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to boil. Add boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min or until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water; pour over cake. Refrigerate 3 hours
3. Frost cake with COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 1 hour.
For lighter options; use COOL WHIP LITE whipped topping. Feel free to use any flavor JELL-O Gelatin of your choice. For colored frosting, add a few drops of food coloring into the COOL WHIP and garnish just before serving.
Check out other great JELL-O crafty ideas and recipes.
Delectable Gluten Free Chocolate Dessert
Check out this simple chocolate dessert the whole family will enjoy.
Cooking well is about finding a balance with the ingredients. And what’s a better balance than fresh strawberries, whip cream and a sweet, moist shortcake underneath?
Enjoy a Gluten-Free Shortcake topped with cool whip and fresh strawberries. This recipe is fun and easy to make, and only takes 15 minutes. Try enhancing this recipe by indulging with Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Syrup drizzled on top.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 10-12 min
2 1/3 cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix
1 qt strawberries, sliced
3/4 cup milk (or milk substitute)
1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
Hershey’s Chocolate Drizzle (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. In medium bowl, add Bisquick mix, sugar, butter. Mix in butter with pastry blend or fork. Add milk, eggs and vanilla, stir well. Scoop 8 spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10-12 min or golden brown on top. Cool 5 min. Split biscuit in half, fill and top with strawberries and whipped cream. Drizzle chocolate on top, serve immediately.
These gluten free biscuits keep well stored in a airtight container. Reheat biscuits in microwave for 15 sec before eating leftovers. This helps bring back the warm, fresh out of the oven taste.
Succulent Gluten Free Strawberry Cake
This recipe is literally a piece of cake to make, and you will never know its gluten free.
Gluten Free Bisquick Review
See how Gluten Free Bisquick rates to other gluten free products, and see more Gluten Free Bisquick recipes.
Prep Time: 10 min
Chill Time: 1 hour
1 (8 0z) pkg ‘KinniToos’ Gluten Free Vanilla Sandwich Creme Cookies
1 Tbs butter, melted
1 (5.85 oz) pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
2 1/2 cups milk
1 (8 oz) pkg cool whip (optional)
thin slices of rich chocolate (optional)
1. Add gluten free cookies into Zip-Lock bag. Use rolling-pin to smash cookies into crumbs.
2. In medium sized microwavable bowl add butter, microwave for 30 sec. Add crumbs to melted butter, mix well. Pour pie crust mixture into pie pan. Flatten mixture with spatula.
3. In medium sized bowl add pudding mix and milk, stir for one min, mixture will be thin. Pour pudding onto pie crust. Chill for one hour.
4. Mix cool whip well and pour desired amounts onto pudding. Add rich slices of chocolate or toppings of your choice.
Toppings Add other great gluten free toppings of your choice such as caramel, sliced pecans, fresh fruit or chopped candy bars. For other great gluten free desserts, try this recipe with your favorite pudding flavor and toppings. Have fun!
Real Easy Gluten Free Pie Crust
Here is a very simple recipe for making gluten-free pie crust.
Gluten Free Pudding Cake
This rich pudding cake is extremely easy to make and taste delightful.
Posted in Budget Friendly, Desserts, Fast & Easy
Tagged chocolate, cool whip, Easy, Fast, instant pudding, Milk, pie crust, pie filling, pudding, Quick
This gluten free salad has been a family tradition for each time we get together. Warning: may be addicting
Start to Finish: 10 min
1 lb cottage cheese
1 (3 oz) pkg strawberry jello
1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 (12 oz) bag mini marshmallows
1 (12 oz) container of cool whip
1. Simply combine all the ingredients
2. Chill until ready to serve.
Feel free to try different flavors of jello for this recipe.
Giant Fruit Salad
A giant fruit salad is the perfect gluten free side dish to share at any event.
Gluten Free JELL-O Cake
This moist, refreshing dessert is easy to make and perfect for any event.
Posted in Budget Friendly, Desserts, Entree, Fast & Easy, Party Recipes, Salads & Dressing, Side Dishes, Vegetarian
Tagged cool whip, dessert, Easy, Fast, jello, marshmallows, pineapple, Salad, strawberry