4 cups popped microwave popcorn
4 1/2 cups Corn Chex or Rice Chex cereal
1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts, if desired
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs corn syup
1/4 tsp vanilla*
1. Remove unpopped kernels from popcorn.
2. In large bowl mix popcorn, cereal and peanuts.
3. In medium bowl microwave butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla for 2 min, stir after 1 min, until mixture is boiling.
4. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
5. Microwave on high 5-6 min, stirring well every min. Spread on wax paper to cool. Stir the Crunchy Caramel Corn Chex occasionally on the wax paper to break up the mix. Enjoy!
Traditional Gluten Free Check Party Mix
This recipe is the perfect treat for any occasion.
Old Fashioned Gluten Free Recipes
This traditional recipe is great delicious and easy to make.