This refreshing summer time recipe is a great dessert to cool off on a hot, steamy day.
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake and Chill Time: 3 hours
1 gluten free pie crust
1 box (6 oz) of gluten free shortbread cookies, crushed into crumbs
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 cups milk
2 pkgs (3 oz) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
1 Tbsp lemon zest
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP Lite Whipped Topping, thawed and divided
2 cups Miniature Marshmallows, divided
2 Tbsp milk
1. Bake empty pie crust according to package directions –OR– Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Add cookie crust mixture to greased pie pan. Flatten crust with spatula until smooth. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes to strengthen the crust.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl add all the filling ingredients to bowl. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes. The mixture will be thick.
3. Spread 2/3 of the the pudding mixture onto bottom of crust; set aside. Add half the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended. Spread over pudding layer in crust.
4. Place marshmallows in large microwaveable below. Add 2 Tbsp milk; stir. Microwave on high 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until well blended. Refrigerate 15 min. or until cooled. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
5. Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or until completely cooled. Top pie with leftover marshmallows and lemon zest if desired.
Mix up this recipe with your favorite pudding flavors and fresh berries. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Pudding Dirt Cups
Your kids will have a blast making this simple pudding recipe with you.
Fresh Gluten Free Raspberry Bars
This flavorful, mouthwatering dessert is a great summer time recipe for any event.
This pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving and fall festivities. This recipe tastes just like the Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake – only gluten free.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook & Chill Time: 5-1/2 hours
Yields 10-12 slices
1 ½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
3 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
5 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
gingersnap cookie crumbs
1. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan. Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter in bowl, mix well. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan and refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and spices until smooth, light in texture. Add pumpkin puree and mix until just blended. Stir in eggs one at a time, scraping side of bowl after each addition. Stir in cream.
4. Pour batter into crust. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Let cheesecake remain in warm oven for another 45 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top each piece with whipped cream, cookie crumbs and caramel drizzle when serving. Enjoy!
Cheesecake will keep for 4-5 days in refrigerator and 2 weeks in the freezer. If you don’t have gluten free ginger snap cookies, simply crush regular short bread cookies into crumbs. The shortbread cookies will taste just as delicious for the crust.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This light, refreshing dessert is unlike any other – it truly is the perfect cheesecake.
Simple Gluten Free Apple Streusel
This gluten-free recipe is real simple to make and taste incredible.