This gluten-free recipe is real simple to make and taste incredible.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min
4 red apples
2 Tbs firm margarine
1/2 c Gluten Free Bisquick baking mix
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Note: peaches and apples can be used with their skins on or off.
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Peel, core and slice apples. Set apples aside to soak in bowl filled with water. While apples are soaking, in small bowl add firm margarine, Gluten Free Bisquick, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix ingredients together with hands until crumbly.
3. Drain apples and place them in baking dish, add dash of sugar and dash of cinnamon. Spread crumb mixture onto apples.
4. Bake for 45 min, or until apples are soft. Cool for 5 min, then serve.
Try advancing this recipe by topping the dessert with vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle. You’ll be glad you did!
Gluten Free Baking Tips
Check out useful gluten free baking tips for making gluten free recipes and converting old family recipes.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This heavenly cheesecake is unlike ANY cheesecake you’ve had before.
Posted in Budget Friendly, Desserts, Fast & Easy, Vegetarian
Tagged apple, bake, Cheap, cinnamon, dessert, Easy, Gluten Free Bisquick, simple, tasty, Treat
Prep Time: 15 min
Start to Finish: 1 hour 15 min
4 cups popped microwave popcorn
4 1/2 cups Corn Chex or Rice Chex cereal
1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts, if desired
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs corn syup
1/4 tsp vanilla*
1. Remove unpopped kernels from popcorn.
2. In large bowl mix popcorn, cereal and peanuts.
3. In medium bowl microwave butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla for 2 min, stir after 1 min, until mixture is boiling.
4. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
5. Microwave on high 5-6 min, stirring well every min. Spread on wax paper to cool. Stir the Crunchy Caramel Corn Chex occasionally on the wax paper to break up the mix. Enjoy!
Traditional Gluten Free Check Party Mix
This recipe is the perfect treat for any occasion.
Old Fashioned Gluten Free Recipes
This traditional recipe is great delicious and easy to make.
Posted in Budget Friendly, Fast & Easy, Party Recipes, Treats
Tagged Caramel, Chex, Easy, Fast, Party Mix, Peanuts, Popcorn, Quick, Snack, Treat