Change up your morning routine with this simple, delicious parfait. This quick recipe makes a great breakfast, mid-day snack and light lunch. Try placing this parfait in the freezer for 10 min for a healthy, frosty late night snack. Enjoy!
Start to Finish: 5 min
2 cups yogurt
2 cups fresh or frozen berries
2 cups gluten free granola
2 Tbsp honey
2 tsp cinnamon & sugar
1. In 4 small glasses, add yogurt and berries.
2. Spoon 2 Tbsp of yogurt into each glass, smooth surface.
3. Spoon 2 Tbsp of granola over top, smooth surface.
4. Spoon 2 Tbsp of fruit over top, smooth surface.
5. Repeat the process, adding honey and cinnamon & sugar here and there to taste.
Try these tasty fresh fruit options: strawberries (hulled and sliced) raspberries, blueberries, bananas (fresh or dried), mandarin oranges, mango, and peaches, peeled and sliced.
Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
What’s a better balance than fresh strawberries, whip cream and a sweet, moist shortcake underneath?
Easy Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
This delicious, easy recipe makes a great breakfast and is easy to travel with.