This pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving and fall festivities. This recipe tastes just like the Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake – only gluten free.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook & Chill Time: 5-1/2 hours
Yields 10-12 slices
1 ½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
3 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
5 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
gingersnap cookie crumbs
1. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan. Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter in bowl, mix well. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan and refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and spices until smooth, light in texture. Add pumpkin puree and mix until just blended. Stir in eggs one at a time, scraping side of bowl after each addition. Stir in cream.
4. Pour batter into crust. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Let cheesecake remain in warm oven for another 45 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top each piece with whipped cream, cookie crumbs and caramel drizzle when serving. Enjoy!
Cheesecake will keep for 4-5 days in refrigerator and 2 weeks in the freezer. If you don’t have gluten free ginger snap cookies, simply crush regular short bread cookies into crumbs. The shortbread cookies will taste just as delicious for the crust.
Gluten Free New York Cheesecake
This light, refreshing dessert is unlike any other – it truly is the perfect cheesecake.
Simple Gluten Free Apple Streusel
This gluten-free recipe is real simple to make and taste incredible.
This light, refreshing cheesecake is unlike any I have had before. This is an all time favorite for our family, and is a great dessert to bring to any event. It truly is the perfect gluten free cheesecake.
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
Chill Time: 5 hours
Yields 12 slices
1 (7 oz) pkg ‘Schar’ Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies, crushed
2 Tbs butter, melted
4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 (8 oz) sour cream
1 Tbs vanilla
1/4 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease round 9-inch springform cake pan.
2. In medium bowl, mix short bread cookie crumbs and melted butter with fork. Press onto bottom of prepared pan with flat spatula. (Spray bottom of flat spatula with cooking spray to reduce sticking)
3. In large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until creamy and smooth. Blend in milk and eggs; stir well, about 3 min. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until well blended and smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and continue to keep cake in oven with door closed for 2 hours; this helps prevent cracking. Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or until ready to serve.
Cracking occurs in cheesecakes from over mixing the filling or having too many air bubbles. Rapid chilling of the cheesecake may also cause cracking. This method of cooling will prevent cracking, but be sure not to over mix the filling.
If cracking does occur; thinly slice strawberries on top to cover the cracking before serving. Most people will not even notice the cracking, because the cheesecake is simply divine.
This dessert can be served as is, as well as with berries of your choice. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Cream Cheese Cookies
Easy gluten free cream cheese frosting taste great with these soft, easy to make cookies.
Delectable Gluten Free Chocolate Dessert
Check out this simple chocolate dessert the whole family will enjoy.