This refreshing summer time recipe is a great dessert to cool off on a hot, steamy day.
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake and Chill Time: 3 hours
1 gluten free pie crust
1 box (6 oz) of gluten free shortbread cookies, crushed into crumbs
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 cups milk
2 pkgs (3 oz) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
1 Tbsp lemon zest
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP Lite Whipped Topping, thawed and divided
2 cups Miniature Marshmallows, divided
2 Tbsp milk
1. Bake empty pie crust according to package directions –OR– Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Add cookie crust mixture to greased pie pan. Flatten crust with spatula until smooth. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes to strengthen the crust.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl add all the filling ingredients to bowl. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes. The mixture will be thick.
3. Spread 2/3 of the the pudding mixture onto bottom of crust; set aside. Add half the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended. Spread over pudding layer in crust.
4. Place marshmallows in large microwaveable below. Add 2 Tbsp milk; stir. Microwave on high 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until well blended. Refrigerate 15 min. or until cooled. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
5. Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or until completely cooled. Top pie with leftover marshmallows and lemon zest if desired.
Mix up this recipe with your favorite pudding flavors and fresh berries. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Pudding Dirt Cups
Your kids will have a blast making this simple pudding recipe with you.
Fresh Gluten Free Raspberry Bars
This flavorful, mouthwatering dessert is a great summer time recipe for any event.
This light, refreshing cheesecake is unlike any I have had before. This is an all time favorite for our family, and is a great dessert to bring to any event. It truly is the perfect gluten free cheesecake.
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
Chill Time: 5 hours
Yields 12 slices
1 (7 oz) pkg ‘Schar’ Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies, crushed
2 Tbs butter, melted
4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 (8 oz) sour cream
1 Tbs vanilla
1/4 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease round 9-inch springform cake pan.
2. In medium bowl, mix short bread cookie crumbs and melted butter with fork. Press onto bottom of prepared pan with flat spatula. (Spray bottom of flat spatula with cooking spray to reduce sticking)
3. In large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until creamy and smooth. Blend in milk and eggs; stir well, about 3 min. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until well blended and smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and continue to keep cake in oven with door closed for 2 hours; this helps prevent cracking. Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or until ready to serve.
Cracking occurs in cheesecakes from over mixing the filling or having too many air bubbles. Rapid chilling of the cheesecake may also cause cracking. This method of cooling will prevent cracking, but be sure not to over mix the filling.
If cracking does occur; thinly slice strawberries on top to cover the cracking before serving. Most people will not even notice the cracking, because the cheesecake is simply divine.
This dessert can be served as is, as well as with berries of your choice. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Cream Cheese Cookies
Easy gluten free cream cheese frosting taste great with these soft, easy to make cookies.
Delectable Gluten Free Chocolate Dessert
Check out this simple chocolate dessert the whole family will enjoy.